On occasion browsers or stes need to set cookies, in order to ensure your browser accepts the cookies do the following
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select .
- Select the panel.
Set Firefox: to Use custom settings for history.
- If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also not set to Never.
- For more information, see Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
- Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
- Click OK to close the Options window